Saturday, May 2, 2015

Inspirational Quote # 24

..::*::..

I've had some time on my hands this weekend and finally finished another digital scrapbooking kit, called "Bundle of Joy", as it is with great joy and gratitude that my husband and I are expecting our first child in only a few weeks. To celebrate this marvelous occasion, I will provide said kit in a few days for free. You see, if you stick around this blog, it will be worth it ;)

Once the baby is here, I'll still try to update my blog with fresh inspirational quotes and digital scrapbooking freebies as often as possible. Please be patient with me ;) I plan to keep this blog up and running.

I also sat down today to put together another inspirational quote on patience. I'm still working on developing more patience, especially since it will be a very important and desirable attribute to have as a mother.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you've been following the LDS Blog Train during the last months or years, there is important information to be found on the official LDS Blog Train blog. Make sure you go check it out here :)

..::*::..

So here we go with this month's inspirational quote:




















And here is a little sneak peek of my new kit "Bundle Of Joy":




















..::*::..

I'll be back in a few days - hopefully :)




No comments:

Post a Comment